Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, liver onions homemade gravy & mashed potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Liver Onions Homemade Gravy & Mashed Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Liver Onions Homemade Gravy & Mashed Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook liver onions homemade gravy & mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Liver Onions Homemade Gravy & Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 1 pack calf liver
- Prepare 4 russett potatoes or box
- Prepare 1 stick butter or margerine
- Make ready to taste kosher salt
- Get Milk
- Prepare Seasoned meat tenderizer
- Take 1 cup olive oil
- Take 2 yellow onions
- Prepare Flour for gravy
Steps to make Liver Onions Homemade Gravy & Mashed Potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes into squares and, add them to a pot of cold water an boil them till fork tender.
- Drain then smash till smooth then, add milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet add olive oil heat an add sliced onions, cook till golden brown an take out an set aside.
- Season liver with tenderizer dredge in flour and,add to oil cook about 2 min on each side take out an set aside.
- Add some flour to oil make sure to whisk till golden brown and add water to make it as thick or thin as you want it
- Season gravy add liver and onions and let simmer till liver is tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food liver onions homemade gravy & mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!