Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae:
- Get 4 tbsp fresh spinach
- Prepare 3 tbsp artichoke hearts
- Prepare 2 tsp minced onions
- Prepare 5 eggs
- Make ready 2 tbsp whole milk
- Take 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Get 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese
- Get 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 8 oz pillsbury crescent rolls
- Take 1/4 cup asiago cheese
- Make ready 1 butter
Instructions to make Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae:
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and onion in a small bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of water and cover bowl with plastic and poke holes in top. Microwave on high for 3 mins.
- Beat 4 eggs in separate bowl. Mix in milk, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt. Combine with spinach and artichoke mix and stir together.
- Microwave mixture for 30 seconds on high and stir. Repeat this step 4-5 times until the eggs are runny but not fully cooked.
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangular shapes instead of pulling them apart at the perforated lines. (It helps to pinch together the rolls at the perforated lines to hold your rectangle together)
- Brush some melted butter in a 4 inch baking dish or oven safe bowl. Place your rectangular crescent in the bowl.
- Next dish out equal amounts of your egg mixture into each crescent and fold the crescent up and pinch all 4 corners together so that none of the egg mixture can fall out in dish.
- Take your last egg and beat it in a small bowl and brush over top of each Souflae. Bake for 20 mins or until your crescents are golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!