Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rice flour khasta namkeen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Flour Khasta Namkeen is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Rice Flour Khasta Namkeen is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Made in areas of Telangana, a state in southern India, this snack incorporates rice flour, spices, sesame seeds, carom seeds (ajwain), and salt. Deep-fried flour and spices such as ajwain, kalonji, or jeera can be added to these strips.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice flour khasta namkeen using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Flour Khasta Namkeen:
- Make ready 1 cup Rice flour
- Get 1 cup Gram flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup ginger garlic curry leaves paste
- Take 1 tbs garam masala
- Get 1 tbs coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tbs Hing
- Make ready 1/2 tbs Baking Soda
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 2 tbs refined oil
- Prepare as needed Oil for fry
Namkeen Pitha is known as Main Fara or Fara in Uttar Pradesh. You can make Namkeen Pitha for breakfast any day. It is very tasty, Fara is made from wheat flour, Suji, rice flour or wheat flour and Suji mixed together or all three mixed together. Very less oil/Ghee is used while preparing Namkeen Pitha.
Steps to make Rice Flour Khasta Namkeen:
- Now add slowly warm water and make a dough.
- Start adding rice and gram flour in a bowl.
- Next add maida and all dry spices.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Next add ginger garlic and curry leaves paste and mix together.
- Now add 2 tbs oil and combine together using fingers.
- Cover it and leave for 15 mins and after that take out the dough and start making balls.
- Now take three balls and start rolling and to make threads.
- Now take three threads and start braiding it.
- Next paste the end points and roll from one side to give the flower design.
- Now your braided khasta namkeen is ready for fry.
- Deep fried it until it turns golden brown.
- Now it's done from one side flip to the other side.
- When it's done cool it down and store in air tight container.
In a large mixing bowl sieve the maida flour (refined flour). Add salt, ajwain (carom seeds) and oil in the flour. Now while adding little water at time start kneading dough for namkeen. Knead the dough for maida namkeen. The dough should be a bit softer than roti dough.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rice flour khasta namkeen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!